We are devoted to Privacy
This privacy assertion discloses privacy applications of Digital IT Hub for the site whose location is at https://digitalithub.com/ (the “Website”), associated services, as well as Email interaction to [email protected] domains, as well as other sites on the sub-domain of digitalithub.com, as well as the corporate affiliates (as a whole, the “Service”).
- Securing the privacy is regarded as our topmost priority at Digital IT Hub.
- This policy is complete with the use of information gathered by the Digital IT Hub.
You should understand that our services might also be related to other third parties, and the privacy as well as conditions such as storage services and payment providers, and you give your consent that Digital IT Hub is not accountable for any such 3rd party terms & conditions as well as their utilization of any of your data.
Information collected by us
On our site, we gather 2 types of data –
- PII (Personally Identifiable Information) like Email Id, Name, Company Name, and Phone No.
- Non-PII – That does not reveal our website visitor’s identity which includes –
In case you send us the private correspondence, or any 3rd parties send us any sort of information regarding your postings, this data might get stored on the servers.
Digital IT Hub automatically tracks the IP addresses. Your IP addresses are registered for statistical reasons as well as to improve our website’s layout and advertising.
How will our company utilize the gathered information?
Our gathered data on the site will be utilized by only us for providing the requested details to you or for updating you about our services and products.
How is the data stored?
How your details are secured
You give your consent that Digital IT Hub and its related companies might use the details for promotional and marketing reasons.
- All our independent contractors, agents, and employees have executed the non-disclosure agreements that offer explicit confidentiality projects. Any agent, independent contractor or employee who breaches such security and/or privacy policies is subject to criminal and/or civil prosecution and possible termination.
- We don’t make any part of the information accessible to 3rd parties for the marketing motives. No data collected or given is shared along with the other social networking channels.
- However, if we share the user’s business data with 3rd parties, you will be notified. Always remember that any sort of transmission on the web cannot guarantee non-disclosure and confidentiality, also as such, you transmit at your own risk.
- Digital IT Hub uses strong safety measures to safeguard data from unauthorized access help in ensuring the proper use of information and preserve data accuracy.
When services are availed utilizing the Internet, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology safeguards your data, utilizing both data encryption and server authentication. These technologies guide ensure that the data is secure, safe, as well as only available to the user as well as to whom the user has accorded access.
Our company may check for viruses, spam, phishing attacks, as well as other prohibited/illegal content or malicious activity of the site, however, we won’t store messages permanently with the help of these tools.
- Digital IT Hub does its best to protect data storage and communications to safeguard the privacy of your data against loss as well as an interception by 3rd parties. But, it is vital to know that there is not any zero-risk against interception by other of your data or its loss.
You hold the responsibility to maintain the confidentiality and security of the account’s password and username.
Digital IT Hub utilizes cookies to offer you exceptional browsing experience. When you visit the site, the server sends the cookie to your gadget for determining your location as well as utilizing a proper language for you. The user is free to delete the cookies whenever he/she wants.
Cookies don’t have the capability for personally identifying any individual as well as they are able to, at the most, only recognize the web browser. Until the individual decides to recognize himself through entering login data or opening the account, you will stay anonymous to our company.
Our company complies with every legal need as well as co-operate with the third parties and law enforcement agencies to prevent fraud, secure intellectual property rights as well as enforce laws. In case we are appointed with the legal order through any law or governmental enforcement agency, our company will disclose your mail address, site usage history, and name, on your authorization, with/without the legal order.
Digital IT Hub shall not disclose any of the user’s other data to an agency without the court order unless it becomes mandatory for any security, safety, or a similar concern.
Disclosure of data to the 3rd party
Our company won’t share your data with any 3rd party without appropriate consent from your side.
3rd Party Links
Under the EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), you possess the number of rights associated with your details. You get the right to avail of your data from the site for any reason. You are allowed to get as well as reuse your data at any point in time across any sort of service. However you have offered us the consent, you also are authorized for withdrawing the consent at any point in time.
For reiteration, this can be done at any given time by directly contacting us at [email protected].