Graphic Designer Job Description:
Create, edit and deliver high-quality, platform-specific video content for YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Experience in creating and editing videos.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Your Video should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message.
- For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Developing social media designs, online creative ads, web designs, video and motion graphics as the project demands.
- Study design briefs and determines requirements
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final designs
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 1-3 years of proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with Video Editing tools such as Adobe After Effects, Premier Pro, InVideo, Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW etc. is a must
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Compensation & Benefits
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Work in an energetic environment
Attractive salary depending on skill, experience, and performance in the interview.
Please note this is an in-office opportunity for our office based in Visakhapatnam.